|Street||623 Lerch Road|
Three Brothers Wineries and Estates (Geneva, NY) is seeking a highly motivated, professional individual to fulfill the position of Lead Bottling Line Operator. The candidate will be working directly with the Head Winemaker and Production team in the packaging of wines that are made in our production facility. Annual wine case production onsite ranges from 10-15k cases. Other job duties include shadowing our Lead Canning Line Operator to learn the mechanics of that packaging system and serving as their assistant as needed.
The person selected for this position will be responsible for all aspects of packaging, including scheduling, inventory management, quality control and maintenance – both preventative and annual. The ideal candidate will demonstrate their ability to work on a dynamic team and integrate themselves as a team player. The candidate should also be prepared to adjust to the seasonality of work flows around wine production.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A mechanical aptitude for running a manufacturing line.
- Experience either in a leadership or management role on a manufacturing line.
- A strong desire to maintain a manufacturing line.
- Willingness to not only maintain the line but work the line on production days.
- Ability to work in hot/cold temperature environments and lift 50+ lbs.
- An understanding and ability to perform daily cleaning and sanitation. An SOP would be provided.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Paid time off.
Health insurance in which the employer pays 50% of the premium.
401K with 4% match
At Three Brothers Wineries, our philosophy as employers is to maintain a creative, team-oriented work environment where collaboration across departments is encouraged. The right candidate for the job will demonstrate a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and excitement for what our business is doing in the craft beverage industry.