- City: Forestville
- Region: Lake Erie
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 14062
- Listed: June 26, 2021 6:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Merritt Estate Winery is looking for an Assistant Winemaker/ Laboratory Technician. This is a full-time position that occasionally would require some long days and the occasional weekends during harvest time. This position would be fully encompassing the winemaking process from grape to bottle. Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to grape processing, fermentation, filtering, tank monitoring, cold stabilization, wine finishing, blending for bottling as well as all appropriate laboratory analysis for the winemaking process.
We are looking for a candidate that is motivated and a self starter and has a good handle on the different the chemistries and different lab testing that needs to be done with the wines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Experience is preferred however we are looking for someone willing to learn and not be set in their ways.
We are a medium sized winery and are very aggressive in the market with new and creative products and packaging and always looking to stay ahead of the curve as our industry evolves. Call 1-888-965-4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- 544 International Hub for 1972 Chisholm Ryder (23109 views)
- Willmes UP 5000 liter grape press (14660 views)
- Case 100N tractor (100HP) with cab and 4WD (11396 views)
- Assistant winemaker/ lab technician (7233 views)
- Used Envromist Weed Sprayer For Sale (4366 views)
- Premium Grapes for Sale (403 views)
- Vineyard Supervisor (355 views)
- 2018 Pinot Noir (330 views)
- Production Manager (283 views)
- 2020 Riesling and Gewurztraminer (262 views)